Oakley Transport, Inc. is a full service, dedicated food grade carrier serving the United States, Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean Islands and customer satisfaction is at the core of our business model.
VIEW OUR SERVICES
We are food safety experts and are proud to have the best tank wash in the nation. We understand significance of food safety in your business and are continually seeking to improve our technology and processes to best serve you.
REQUEST A QUOTE
For several years, as a member of the Juice Products Association, Oakley Transport developed the industry's most stringent food safety and food defense programs.
Oakley Transport has been certified by various Fortune 500 companies and independent third party auditing firms and fully comply with all of the regulations of FDA's Food Safety Modernization Act.
Our HACCP and GMP certified operators ensure that cargo is delivered in the same condition that it was received.
Oakley Transport's Quality and Food Safety Policy
We, the employees of Oakley Companies are totally dedicated to excellence and being an ethical and legal transportation partner with our customers. Oakley Transport understands the importance of food safety and is committed to continuously improving our processes while providing the highest quality services to our customers to meet and exceed their expectations. We are driven by our service philosophy “We Create Trust and Confidence by Consistently Delivering on Our Promises to All We Serve.” Our service standards are Safe, Reliable, Accurate and Image.
Corporate Quality and Food Safety Objectives for 2017
- We will achieve and maintain certification to standards in quality and food safety Management system:
- Demonstrating compliance with applicable industry, statutory and regulatory food safety requirements.
- Compliance with any new requirements issued through the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010.
- Compliance with Juice Processor Association requirements.
- Meeting our customers’ requirements related to food safety and quality, in order to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Zero Product Recalls or Withdrawals impacting customers.
- Controllable acceptance rate of washed/loaded trailers greater than 99.73%
- Providing a clean and well-organized environment for all associates.
- No major non-conformances in external audits related to GMPs.